Sunday, December 29, 2013

Life is soooo changeable.

Hi there~!

It has been a while. I am so sorry that I haven't updated as often as I should have. There has been so many changes in schedule that it got me all confused, leaving me in resignation that this is December, when everyone around is particularly feeling festive, hence, more focus on shopping, activities, parties, and family reunions.

...

Our major exhibit has been cancelled, which I was quite thankful for. Our "Pride is Love" exhibit that has been rescheduled has been ultimately cancelled, due to everyone focusing their energy to helping the Yolanda victims.

Partly, I was a bit sad since I have been looking forward to it, but wholly I was glad, because frankly, at those times, I couldn't concentrate on anything. I am more worried on how to extend help, and also worried for a friend that has also suffered the storm (though luckily, I have already hugged her just 2 days ago).

I would like to extend my thanks in this blog, to all my friends from Japan/Singapore/Bulgaria - specifically to the fans of 이준기 whom I have known for a while for donating to the Philippines.

I have also seen a lot of effort from a particular set of fans who call themselves Cumbercollectives (Benedict Cumberbatch fans) in accumulating donations (seen their efforts thru tumblrs and twitters) for the Yolanda Victims.

I have also seen efforts from other celebrities, and online personalities campaigning and helping.

Thank you.

_____________

Anyway, I have succesfully finished a painting that I lent for a one day Prayer Exhibit, and I am excited to say, this one has been sold and found a new owner~Q.

Wishful Dream
acrylic on canvass 20x20


 Cradle her with love and care Q.

Moving on to our INK exhibit titled : FORNEVER FRIENDS, it is still up in the Chocolate Kiss Cafe. Anyone who has the opportunity to drop by, please do so~♥

Here are few snippets of the artworks that I love, shamelessly and proudly including mine.


Here is my piece while on the work in progress stage.
 Titled PLAY DEAD (watercolor/graphite/colored pencil)




Also, I have started making some ACEO's for sale. This will be a collection, of what--- I will let you know if I finish it.



Thanks btw for all of the reblogs and the comments from before. Any hellos from the comment box will also be a good encouragement (it means there are people actually reading these posts --- though I know, that they are -- often times I find comments on my facebook... but saying hi here is also loved).

2014 is already so close.

How was your 2013?

2 comments:

Alexandra Christian said...

Heyya! I'm stalking your blog! Can I just tell you that the "Playing Dead" painting--- I WANT!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am now following your blog!

annerosario said...

@Lexxx hey!!! thanks lex! Well, if you live here, I could've told you, you can buy it from the curator who put up the whole exhibit. ^^ Thanks for following my blog *kisses*

Someday, let's do a book.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com